Great benefits package, Quarterly Profit Sharing bonuses, Quarterly Production and Safety Incentives Payouts! Haven Steel is growing more than ever right now, Join in our Success!
HAVEN STEEL PRODUCTS INC.
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTING/HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
At Haven Steel Products Inc. the human resource department is focused on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. The administrative assistant will help with this and have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us plan and administer important functions, such as onboarding and benefit administration. This Job Description is designed to accurately reflect job duties. However, it may not be all inclusive and other job-related duties may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain privacy of confidential records, correspondence and/or files
- Maintain attendance records and verify leave as needed with payroll records. Communicate with HR Manager regarding discrepancies.
- Coordinating employee 90-day, 6-month, and annual reviews for Supervisors and Managers.
- Assist with processing applications, background checks, and prescreening applicants as required. Assist with employee file maintenance.
- Assist with new hire paperwork during the onboarding process. Continually maintain the employee files and records organized and up to date.
- Process garnishment paperwork
- Assist with benefits enrollment.
- Assist other departments with clerical duties such as file maintenance, filing, coordination of office activities and schedules, and other special projects.
- Supply ordering
Highschool diploma or GED and ideally at least 2 years of prior relevant experience
Communicate effectively in writing and orally with others
Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; General knowledge of office
This position requires the ability to work with minimum supervision. Skills required include good communications skills and performance of all duties to ensure the meeting of production and organizational deadlines / goals. A positive and respectful attitude is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.